Monday 3 October 2016

Saran Wrap Nail Art



Hi!

I'm so behind on my swatching. I do have a few collections to show you and the regular swatches. I just haven't had the time. I've been crammed with work so I haven't really had the time it takes to swatch. But I'm getting back on track.
I promise you I'l show you a Cupcake polish Collection this week. 

Anyway. In waiting for that review I've got a little piece of nail art to sow you today. I've used one of my favourite techniques, the Saran Wrap technique. I wanted to create a sort of marble-like look.
The colours I've used are OPI Alpine Snow, OPI Lady in Black, OPI Cement the Deal and KBShimmer Dust in the Bottle, for a little extra sparkle.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...