Monday 22 August 2016

Smitten Polish Shoe Polish


Hi sweethearts!

Today I'll show you a group custom for a Smitten Polish FB-group. As you may know Smitten is now caled Dreamland Lacquer.

Shoe Polish is a white scattered holo with  opalescent flakies and pink shimmer. It's absolutely gorgeous. It reminds me of snow, winter and ice. It's so beautiful. I'm actually a bit sad that you can't get a hold of this one anymore cause I'd like aback up of it. That's how much I like it. The pink shimmer was super hard for my camera to capture. It's more prominent in real life and in indirect sunlight. These pictures are taken in artificial lighting.

The formula was good. It was a bit thick, but in no way difficult to apply. The first two coats were a bit patchy but a third leveled the finish out. The finish becomes slightly textured so top coat i needed for a smooth finish. This is three coats and top coat.



what you see in the pictures are three coats of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 
 


1 comment:

  1. It's very delicate and pretty, even if I prefer stronger holo (know it's difficult in shades like this one) :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...