Saturday 6 August 2016

Cupcake Polish Berry Good Looking


Hi sweeties!

Today I'll share a new favourite of mine, Cupcake Berry Good Looking from the Berry Patch Collection. 
The Berry Patch Collection consists of six wondefully holographic polishes. This was the one that was a must have for me.
I kept seeing this everywhere and loved the swatches of it. It's even more amazing in real life.

Berry Good Looking is an almost neon violet super linear holo. It's vibrant, intense and gorgeous. Right now it's my favourite polish. It's just that beautiful.


The formula is great. Two coats give ful coverage. The finish becomes shiny and smooth.




What you see int pictures re two coats of Cupcake Polish Berry Good Looking and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...