Tuesday 12 July 2016

Colors by Llarowe Chasing a Unicorn



Hello darlings!

Today I'll show you Colors by Llarowe Chasing a Unicorn. I bought this for a friend. When she got it she of course made me try it.
There's been a lot of buzz around Chasing a Unicorn and I've read lots and lot of reviews about it. A lot of people seem disappointed about the polish while others are over the moon about it.

Chasing a Unicorn  is a white holo with a grey tint.  It comes with a colour correcting base to make the polish look more white.   It's not a completely white holo, but it's close. Hence the name, if it was completely white it would probably just be called Unicorn.
And yes, there's some hassle with it, since you can't just apply it and have a near white holo, but I think it's worth it.

The formula is good. It's cramy and applies smoothly. The finish becomes shiny when dry.

I used two coats of the colour correcting base, two coats of Chasing a Unicorn and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 


1 comment:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...