Monday 21 December 2015

Christmas Sweater Nail Art


Does anyone actually think ugly christmas sweaters are ugly? Because I certainly don't think they are. Most of them are cute and fun.

I did a Christmas Sweater Nail Art. I used Moyou London Festive Plate 04, a plate with different Christmas sweater patterns.
The polishes I've used are OPI Coca Cola Red and OPI Alpine Snow. I know, the pattern went on a little wonky but this was the first time in months that I stamped my nails. I need to do some more stamping to get back some of my stamping skills. I turned out alright though, and I realy like result. It's perfect for Christmas.




1 comment:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...