Tuesday 22 December 2015

Smitten Polish Nose so Bright

 Hello darlings!

I'd like to show you one of my absolute favourites from Smitten Polish. This is Nose so Bright from 2014's holiday collection which probbly is the best collection from Smitten so far. 

I've shown you Nose so Bright once before. Back then I said it was a true red that leans slightly pink in some lightings. I beg to differ now. It is a pink toned red that leans more red than pink, but the pink definitely pops in some lightings. Like the artificial lighting I used for these pictures.
As I've already said it's one of my favourite reds from Smitten. Actually, It's just one of my favourite reds. It's just perfect. Lovely, red, and perfect.

The photos are taken in artificial lighting.





The formula is flawless. Two coats gave full coverage and it dries quickly. The finish becomes very shiny. Top coat doesn't affect the holo effect.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Smitten Polish Nose so Bright and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

1 comment:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...