Friday 9 October 2015

Colors by Llarowe As Rome Burned

 Hi darlings!

Today I'll show you Colors by Llarowe As Rome Burned. 

As Rome Burned is a red holo that's glowing. It truly looks like it's burning from the inside out. It has the same glowiness as CbL Pirates of Penzance. However, it was a limited edition and part of Sepembers' A Box, Indied. 
As Rome Burned looks slightly rusted so 
for me it's a perfect fall red.

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.




The formula is great. Two thin coats give full coverage. It didn't stain even though it's so pigmented, which is really nice. It dries quickly and the finish becomes shiny. TC doesn't dull the holo.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Colors by Llarowe As Rome Burned and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so pretty! Putting that one on my wishlist right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...