Tuesday 1 September 2015

Glam Polish Take A Bow


Hi sweeties!

Today I'll show you Glam Polish Take a Bow. 

Take a Bow is a muted periwinkle blue holo with purple glass flecks. It's very pretty but it didn't 'wow' me as I thought it would. I thought it would be a lot brighter but it wasn't. It's still beautiful. A perfect blue for the crisp air and cooler weather that comes now during the Autumn. 

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.


The formula, as with most Glams, is great. Two coats give full coverage. It dries quickly and the finish becomes rather shiny on its own. TC doesn't affect the holo. 

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Glam Polish Take a Bow and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...