Monday 31 August 2015

Glam Polish ZONK!

 Hello darlings!

Today I'll show you Glam Polish ZONK! from the Knockout Collection.

Zonk is a teal holo with prismatic glitter. It's so so sparkly. I couldn't stop staring at my nails when I wore this. It's that gorgeous. 
It's slightly brighter in real life, teal is a colour that is really hard to capture on camera. It usually looks slightly darker or slightly lighter than it is. In this case the polish is slightly brighter.

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.



The formula is great. Two coats give full coverage. Even though there's a lot of glitter the finish is smooth and shiny.  It dries quickly.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Glam Polish ZONK! and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the color and finish. This is something worth trying out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi sitter precis och lackar med Zonk! när jag kommer in på ditt blogginlägg. Kul! Det är verkligen helt galet vackert!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snyggt och vilket fantastiskt glitter

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...