Sunday 12 July 2015

Glam Polish ZOOM!

Hi darlings! Long time, no write. I've been busy with work so I haven't had the time to blog.
Today I'll show you Glam Polish ZOOM! from the collection Knockout part 2.

Zoom! is a sky blue holo. It's gorgeous and perfect for summer! The holo effect is stronger in the bottle than on the nails. It's still looks great. It adds sparkle and depth to the pretty colour.

The photos are taken in direct sunlight.




The formula is great. Two coats give full coverage. It dries quickly and the finish becomes shiny. Top coat doesn't affect the holo. 

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Glam Polish Zoom! and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha, när du visade Thwaak! så hade jag just det på naglarna. Nu när du visar Zoom! så är just den min måndagsmanikyr. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...