Thursday 2 July 2015

Glam Polish KRUNCH!

Hi darlings! 
Today I'll show you Glam Polish KRUNCH! from the Knockout Part 2 collection. 

Krunch is a purple polish with both prismatic glitter and a slight holo effect. It's absolutely amazing. I was unsure about buying this but thought I'd give it s chance. I'm so glad I bought it because I love it. It's so extremely sparkly and wonderful.

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight. 




The formula is great. Two coats give full coverage. Their finish becomes shiny and dries almost completely smooth, there's just a tiny bit of texture to it. You only need one coat of top coat to make the finish smooth. 

What you seei n the pictures are two coats of Glam Polish Krunch and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous, and I have the feeling it will be the favorite from this collection, haven't tried it yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfekt partylack, galet snyggt och glittrigt

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...