Tuesday 2 June 2015

Smitten Polish Nose So Bright

Hi guys!

Yes it' summer now but I still have posts from Christmas in my blogger archive that haven't been published. This is one of those posts. I think it's time to show you this one. It's an absoulute stunner. This is Smitten Polish Nose so Bright.

Nose so Bright is true red holo. It's slightly pink leaning in certain lights but it's definitely a true red.
I love red holos and Smitten has made a lot of  amazing red holos but this one is the best of them. I love how deep and vibrant the colour is. It's perfect for the Holiday season as well as any occasion when you feel like red is the way to go.
I acctually need a back up of this one. That's how much I love it.

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.




The formula is impeccable. Two coats gave full coverage and it dries quickly. The finish becomes very shiny. Top coat does not affect the holographic effect.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Smitten Polish Nose So Bright and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

2 comments:

  1. Well...well...well...this is something to try out. I like the color and the finish. Love that it dries quickly too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...