Thursday 4 June 2015

Smitten Polish Maple Sugar Candy

Hi guys!

This is another post that I was supposed to publish durig Christmas. That never happened so I'll just post it now instead. This is Smitten Polish Maple Sugar Candy. 

Maple Sugar Candy has a translucent base packed with caramel golden prismatic micro glitters. it's beautiful. I like the colour, it's very unique.  I have no other gold polish like it in my collection.
It's supersparkly. I wore it a lot during the Holiday season. I probably won't wear it during the summer since colour for me is very autumn-y.

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.



The formula is great. Three thin coats give ful coverage. It dries quickly but the finish becomes slightly textured. top coat makes the finish shiny and smooth.

What you see in the pictures are three coats of Smitten Polish Maple Sugar Candy and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh what a beautiful nail polish :)
    I have a problem finding gold nail polishes... I bought one a while ago but it was SO SHEER and when it after 5 coats was not even close to opaque I gave up :D
    Then I bought another one and I have yet to try that one :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...