Tuesday 9 June 2015

Polish Revolution The Sea Was Boiling Hot

 Hi darlings!

Today I'll show you Polish Revolution The Sea was Boiling Hot. 

The Sea was Boiling Hot is a glitter topper with silver, lilac and pale blue glitter. I layered it over OPI Cement the Deal, a grey creme. I think the grey base brought out the silver glitter a lot more but the lilac and blue glitters still pop. I really like this. I can't believe I haven't wor it before. It's been in my collection for a year or two now.





The formula is good. The glitter dispersal i great and one coat is enough when you layer it over another colour. I think this would look great over black.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of OPI Cement the Deal, one coat of Polish Revolution The Sea Was Boiling Hot and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

2 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...