Monday 29 June 2015

Mentality Electrify

It's Blue Monday and I'll show you Mentality Electrify. I know I show a lot of polishes from Mentality right n ow, but last week I finally recieved the Neon Jelly Holo Collection after my parcel had gone missing and I just can't wait to show them to you.

Electrify is a neon sky blue with a subtle holo effect. It's gorgeous! It's bright and vibrant and so pretty. As with the other colours in thi collection the holo doesn't create rainbows. It adds depth and sparkle to do the polish instead. I really like the subtle holo. It doesn't always have to be that kind of in-your-face type of holo to be pretty.

The pictures are take in direct sunlight.




The formula is good. Three coats give full coverage. The first coat's streaky and patchy but the second and third coat even it out. Let each coat dry for a minute or to before continuing with the next, that way you'll avoid some of the streakiness. The finish becomes semi-matte so top coat is must.

What you see in the pictures are three coats of Mentality Electrify and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

3 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...