Monday 15 June 2015

Glam Polish Princess Parking Only

 Hi sweeties! I've started my new job and I've been really busy. I've scheduled a few post for you now but I won't be able to post as frequently the coming ten weeks.
Today I'll show you Glam Polish Princess Parking Only, a meimei's signatures exclusive.

Princess Parking Only is a hot pink, almost metallic, holo. I love the colour. The finish is nice but I don't love it. It's a bit too metallic but I still like it. 

I love these type of pinks. I'm not to fond of soft pinks but this bright almost neon pink shade is gorgeous. 




The formula is great. Two coats give full coverage. The finish becomes shiny and TC won't affect the holo effect. 

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Glam Polish Princess Parking Only and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

1 comment:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...