Wednesday 13 May 2015

Too Fancy Lacquer Tell Me A Sea-cret

Hi darlings!
It's Green Wednesday today and I'll show you a polish that I'm not sure will be green enough for Green Wednesday. This is Too Fancy Lacquer Tell Me A Sea-cret.

Tell Me A Sea-cret is somwhere in between minty turquoise and seafoam green and it has a subtle holo effect. The colour is gorgeous! It's so summer-y and pretty. It definitely reminds me of lazy summer days.
The holo is very subtle but lovely. It adds sparkle and depth to the amazing colour.

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.




The formula is good. Two coats give full coverage, but you might be able to achive full coverage in just one coat depending on how thick the coat is. I do very thin coats and almost always need two coats. The finish becomes semi-matte, so you need top coat to make it super shiny.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Two Fancy Lacquer Tell Me A Sea-cret and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...