Thursday 21 May 2015

Ninja Polish Divinity

 Today I have another favourite of mine to show you. This is Ninja Polish Divinity. I've shown this on the blog once before, you can find those pictures here.

Divinity is a multichrome that shifts between purple, red, green and gold. The colour's a dupe of the elusive Clarins 230 aka Unicorn Pee. This one doesn't need any undies though.
I usually wear it on its own, but this time I decided to layer it over a black creme. The black undies brought out the red shift a lot more.

The pictures are taken in indrect sunlight.




The formula is great. I layered one coat over black. On its own three coats give full coverage. The finish becomes matte, almost satin. If you wat it shiny one coat of top coat is enough.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of OPI Lady in Black, one coat of Ninja Polish Divinity and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

6 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...