Thursday 28 May 2015

Glam Polish Welcome to the 60's

Hi!

I finally turned in the last essay of the term. Now I'm free from uni for a little more than a week before I start my summer job.
I feel like celebrating so here's a glitter bomb! This is Glam Polish Welcome to the 60's from the Hairspray Collection. 

Welcome to the 60's is really complex. It's a transparaent base with prismatic gold micro glitter, pink prismatic micro glitter and matte white micro glitter. It's so sparkly! Probably one of the sparkliest polishes I own. Absolutely beautiful! I love how the white matte glitter accentuates the all the sparkly. They're a nice surprise that make this polish unique.

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.





Yep, I had to stamp it. I used Mentality Black Opaque and the Creative Shop Stamper. The pattern is from Moyou London Sailor Collection Plate 05. 

The formula is great! Two coats gave full coverage. It dries to a slightly textured finish so if you want it cmpletely smooth, extra sparkly and glossy one coat of top coat will do.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Glam Polish Welcome to the 60's and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...