Friday 3 April 2015

Teal Water Marble


Hi sweeties!
Happy Easter. I don't have an Easter mani to show you today. Instead I'll show you a water marble I did last week.
I used A England Saint George, Colors by Llarowe  Refresh...ing, Colors by Llarowe Zipper, Colors by Llarowe Oh Christmas Tree and Colors by Llarowe Young Turks for the water marble. I used OPI Alpine Snow as my base. I also used liquid latex to make the whole thing less messy. I only had to clean up the cuticles a little.

This is the first water marble I've done in over a year. The colours go so well together. It's not perfect and I definitely have to practise, but for now I'm really pleased with the result.





3 comments:

  1. Supervackert!! Härliga färger. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Underbart, färgerna är fantastiska tillsammans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Härliga färger och snyggt mönster

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...