Saturday 18 April 2015

Lilypad Lacquer Free Spirit

Hi guys!

Australian What's In-Die Box? is my favourite type of indie polish box. Five surprise polishes from amazing Aussie brands and a new theme every month. I just love that. Check it out if you haven't. 

Today I'll show you Lilypad Lacquer Free Spirit from March's What's In-Die Box? and the theme for the box was Disney Princesses.

Free Spirit is a sandy beige with blue and gold flakes and a subtle holo effect. It was inspired by Pocahontas. I love Free Spirit. It's a perfect neutral to me. The blue flakes make it look almost  grey and the golden flakes give it some extra sparkle. The holo is very subtle but adds depth and a little glam.

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.




The formula is amazing. It's creamy and smooth and easy to apply. Two coats give full coverage. The finish becomes semi matte so for a super shiny look top coat is a must.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Lilypad Lacquer Free Spirit and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...