Monday 6 April 2015

Half Moons and Studs

Born Pretty Store Nail Studs were sent to me for my honest review.

Hi! Today I have nail art to show you. I decided to use neutral colours for this mani to really let the studs be the star. 
It was super easy to do and the result is a classy, elegant and very pretty mani. 

The polishes I've used are OPI Alpine Snow and OPI You're So Vain-Illa. I used half moon nail vinyls from nail vinyls and studs from Born Pretty Store. The studs were easy to use. Just put a little top coat on you nails and use a tweezer to put them where you want them. 

I topped the mani off with matte top coat using Pretty Serious Matte All the Things!





I have a discount code from Born Pretty Store for all of my lovely readers. Use the code BAFW10 to get 10% off your purchase at Born Pretty Store.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...