Sunday 19 April 2015

Glam Polish Miraculous

Hello!
Todays polish is Glam Polish MIraculous from the collection Cast a Spell Part 3: The White Witch. 

Miraculous is a peach pastel with a scattered holo effect and white prismatic glitter. It's gorgeous in the bottles and on the nails but the colour doesn't suit my skin tone. It looks a bit dirty and grey on me, instead of the lovely peach pink that it is. I really wish this suited me better, but it sadly enough it doesn't.

This is the only one from the collection that won't stay in my stash. I love the colour and how sparkly it is, so I'm really sad that it looks so horrible on me.

 The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.





The formula is great. There's lots of glittr in this but it's still easy to apply. Two coats give full coverage. It dries to a extured finish so top coat is needed to make it smooth.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Glam Polish Miraculous, one coat of Pretty Serious Aqua Coat and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...