Saturday 4 April 2015

Glam Polish Ladies Choice

Hi darlings!
Today I'll show you Glam Polish Ladies Choice from the Hairspray collection. 

Ladies Choice is a teal Aqua with a strong pink shift and a scattered holo. 

It's an amazing polish. The colour is gorgeous and so complex. The pictures aren't completely colour accurate but this was the best my camera could do. The link shift is much stronger in real life as well. It's a perfect spring polish! I've worn this as a full mani three times since I got it back in February. 

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight. 





The formula is great. Two coats give full coverage. It dries quickly and the finish becomes fairly shiny. For a super glossy look top coat is needed. Top coat doesn't dull the holo effect. 

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Glam Polish Ladies Choice and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

2 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...