Wednesday 1 April 2015

Delush Polish Green With Ivy



Hi sweeties! 
It's Green Wednesday! Today I'll show you Delush Polish Green with Ivy. 

Green with Ivy is an ivy green jelly green glitter in different shades, shapes and sizes. I can see some emerald green, lime green and forest green glitters. Isn't it pretty? This was part of the Holidaze collection but works well any season of the year. I love how the glitters peek through the jelly base and make the polish glow from within. It's so so pretty. 
I've only tried one polish from Delush before, All that glitters is not Gold, and so far I'm really pleased with them. 

The pictures are taken in indirect sunlight. 


The formula is good. Three coats give full coverage. It dries quickly and becomes quite smooth and shiny even though there's a lot of glitter.

What you see in the pictures are three coats of Delish Polish Green With Ivy and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

4 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...