Monday 13 April 2015

Cirque XX

What about a second post today, eh? Yep, I did have time to write two post and prepare post for the rest of the week.

The other day I did a layering with Isadora Baby Blue (which makes this post perfect for Blue Monday) and Cirque XX. 

Isadora Baby Blue is a baby blue creme.  I bought this before the fact that they treat they employees horribly came out in the open. I woudn't recomend anyone to buy their products until Isadora starts to treat their employees better.  So enough said about that polish.

Cirque XX is a glitter topper with prismatic pastel glitter in different shapes and sizes. It's one of my favourite glitter toppers. It's amazing and so pretty! The only negative thing I have to say about it is that it's scented with lavendel. It gives me headache. I wish Cirque could do unscented versions of their polishes as well. Other than that this is the perfect glitter topper. It's gorgeous over pastels or black.




The formula of XX is great. The translucent base is thick, but not too thick and picks up a lot of glitter. I think one coat gives enough glitter. In my opinion two coats of XX covers the base too much. It dries to a shiny but slightly rough finish.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Isadora Baby Blue, one coat of Cirque XX and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

6 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...