Saturday 21 March 2015

OPI Orange You Fantastic


Hi!


Today I'm going to show you a OPI Orange You Fantastic from the Icons of Happiness Collection. And yes, this is another one of those unpublished archive posts. I think these pictures are from the beginning of October. That was perhaps a more appropriate time to show this mani...

Orange You Fantastic is a glitter topper with gold and orange glitter in different shapes and sizes. This is a beautiful autumn polish, it looks like autumn leaves. It's so pretty. I really like orange polishes but I don't own many orange glitters. This is definitely a nice addition to the collection. 

The pictures are taken in indirect sunlight. 





The formula was good, The glitter dispersal was really good. I wouldn't use this on its own though so for this mani I layered two thin coats over an orange holo. It dries quickly and you need top coat to make the finish shiny.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Smitten Polish Saftey Dance, two coats of OPI Orange You Fantastic, one coat of Pretty Serious Aqua Coat and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

2 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...