Thursday 26 March 2015

Colors by Llarowe The Man in the Red Suit

Throwback Thursday! Let's revisit Christmas 2013 with Colors by Llarowe The Man in the Red Suit. 

The Man in the Red Suit is pink leaning red holo. It's gorgeous. It's such a pretty red colour. I really like that it leans a little pink, that makes it wearable during all seasons of the year. I especially love wearing pink leaning reds during summer. It's a little more fun and flirty than a more blue toned red. 

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight. 






The formula is great. It applies like butter. Two thin coats give full coverage. It dries quickly and the finish becomes shiny.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Colors by Llarowe The Man in the Red Suit and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...