Thursday 12 March 2015

Colors by Llarowe Love, Actually!


Hi!
Today I want to show you Colors by Llarowe Love, Actually It was part of the Valentine's Day Trio. I am, as many of you know, a huge fan of the movie Love Actually. I can't help myself but I have to own every polish in the word that has something to do with it.

Love, Actually is a deep blood red holo and it's absolutely gorgeous. It's similar to The Mighty Red Baron but has a purple base. It's much more vampy and sexy. I know many think that The Mighty Red Baron is the perfect red holo but to me, this one is perfect.
I love the "lit from within effct" the holo gives it. It's stunning, make the polish glow and adds lots and lots of depth to it.

My camera couldn't capture Love, Actually in its full glory. It's slightly more holographic in real life. The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.






The formula was good. A lot thinner than CbLs' usually are. CbL uses uncut suspension base so that the owner can add thinner by themselves. The formula on this was little runny, like somone already added a few drops of thinner and that surprised me. It was easy to apply though. Two coats gave full coverage and it dried quickly. The finish dries to a semi matte finish so to get that superglossy finish top coat is needed. TC won't affect the holo.
A slight warning, this might stain your nails a little bit so use a good base coat to minimise the risk. I used Pretty Serious Rock On! which made the trick.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Colors by Larowe Love, Actually and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

2 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...