Tuesday 17 February 2015

Glam Polish Timeless to Me


Hi darlings!

I took the weekend off from the blog and went skiing for the first time in seven years! It was so much fun. Today I'm back with  Glam Polish Timeless to Me from the  new collection Hairspray. 

Timeless to Me is a ruby red holo with peach and pink glassflecks. It's gorgeous! It appears a little more pink in some lightings than it actually is because of the glassflecks, but they add lots of shimmer and depth to an already beautiful polish. 
This is so sexy and it really is timeless. I love reds and I love red holos even more. Add a little extra sparkle and I'm head over heels. This is a favourite of mine from the collection. 





The formula is impeccable. It's thin but not runny and the coverage is great. I only needed to thin coats tog et full coverage. It dries quickly and the finish becmoes sparkly and shiny. The holo isn't affect by TC.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Glam Polish TImeless to Me and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. The base coat I've used is Pretty Serious Rock On. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...