Tuesday 10 February 2015

Glam Polish New Girl in Town

Hi guys!
Today I'll show you Glam Polish New Girl in Town from the new collection Hairspray. 

New Girl in Town is a coral pink holo with tiny pink, silver and peach flakes. It's gorgeous! It makes me  long for spring. 
What I really like with Glam Polish is that the holos usually aren't just holos. There's some flakes or glitter (or both) added that make the polish look amazing in every lighting. The flakes in New Girl in Town add depth and make it so much more interesting. 

I saw Hairspray back in 2007 or 2008 and I have no memory of it whatsoever. But then again, I'm no fan of musicals. So I can't relate the polishes in this collection to the movie. 

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight. 



The formula is amazing. It's so creamy and goes on like butter. It's almost a one coater, but I needed two coats for full coverage. I do paint very tiny coats, so if you're one of those persons who paint thicker coats you'll probably get away with just one coat. The holo isn't affected by top coat and the finish becomes very shiny even without any TC. 

What you see in the pictures are two coats of New Girl in Town and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

9 comments:

  1. Otroligt fint! Är sugen på att klicka hem några lack från Hairspray-kollekionen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det tycker jag att du ska göra. Jag köpte allihop utom ett av dem och de ser fantastiska ut. :)

      Delete
  2. I look forward to shopping hairspray - aehm the Hairspray collection later today, I was in doubt about this one, so thanks for sharing, it will be too coral for my skin - but it sure is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also in doubt about this one. I'm pick about corals but I couldn't resist the glassflecks!

      Delete
  3. Vilken underbar färg! Superfin såhär på vårkanten :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag tror att det här är ett lack som kommer bli ännu snyggare i vår och sommar, sugen på att köpa det faktiskt. Riktigt fint. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, det är mycket finare än jag trodde att det skulle vara. :)

      Delete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...