Monday 16 February 2015

Celestial Cosmetics Oberon

Hi sweeties!

Today I'd like to show you Celestial Cosmetics Oberon that I got as a birthday gift. I'm in this lovely Birthday Polish Facebook group with 23 other girls. We're a really close-knit group and I love them all.

Oberon is a lime green with a beautiful holographic effect. This is perfect for spring. It's so pretty.
I haven't worn lime green in months now and I've almost forgot how much I love the colour.
This one is bright and absolutely gorgeous. It really brightens up the cold, dark winter days. I love wearing bright colours and neons on day when the winter almost feels unbearable and I can't wait for it to be over. It's so energizing to wear a happy colour like this one.





The formula was amazing. It's creamy and super easy to apply. Two coats gave full coverage. It dries quickly and the finish becomes shiny and super holographic. The holo isn't dulled by top coat.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Celestial Cosmetics Oberon and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. The base coat I've used is Pretty Serious Rock On. 

6 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...