Thursday 4 December 2014

Winter Nail Art Challenge Snow/Snowflakes

The second day of the Winter Nai Art Challenge is Snow/Snowflakes. 

I didn't have much time when I did my manicure so I decided to stamp on some snowflakes. It was about a year ago since I last stamped something on my nails so my technique wasn't the best. My stamper didn't pick up the snowflake pattern properly, I guess I was a little slow, but it barely shows that they're not perfect.  I'm happy with the result. It's subtle but pretty and very winter-y.

The polishes I've used are OPI Alpine Snow, OPI My Signature is "DC", OPI Pirouette My Whistle, Smitten Polish Himalayan Blue Poppy and Smitten Polish This is My Tiara!. 
  



3 comments:

  1. OPI My Signature is DC is not just fabulous but it's good for stamping too?
    I love it over a white base ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Underbart vackert, snöflingor är så fint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful manicure! Absolutely flawless and super elegant. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...