Tuesday 2 December 2014

Glam Polish Pictures in my Head

Hey guys!
First out today is Glam Polish Pictures in my Head. Later today I'll show you another Christmas polish because it's finally December.

Pictures in my Head is a blue toned green filled with golden shimmer and on top of that it has a scattered holo effect. It's super pretty! It's inspired by the song "Pictures in My head" that Kermit sings but all I can think of when I see this polish are mermaids. I wasn't realy sure about this polish in the bottle but it's lovely on the nails.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh80PKJ20ezRDqa1TVUWoLeTT4NXTGV-z2MP1-qLYH6R5D4FqFAO1AQSnN_czMmWp1k-PLd0fq46w541vMlUY4VpDTXXfutm9JTIQTA2EyIY7feO0kFCI8HWFUqH2AB-io5n7JXYppcpbUv/s1600/187.JPG





The formula is flawless. Thin, but not runny and super easy to apply. Two coats gave full coverage. It dries a little matte so top coat is needed to make it glossy. The holo effect isn't affected by top coat.
What you see in the pctures are two coats of Glam Polish Pictures in my Head and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

1 comment:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...