Monday 20 October 2014

United in Pink: Chevron Mani


Hi sweeties!

Today is the first day of the theme week United in Pink. A theme week to raise awerenss of breast cancer and the Pink Ribbon campaign. The hostess of the theme week is Helena at Lacky Corner. I'm going to start off the week with nail art!

I finally decided to buy some nail vinyls and finally got them the other day. This is my first attempt at using them so the result isn't perfect but I'm really happy with it. They are so easy to use! Practice makes perfect and I'll will use my nail vinyls a lot.

I used OPI Alpine Snow as base for the mani. Then I used OPI My Signature is "DC" and Butter LONDON Cake-Hole for the chevron pattern with the help of my nail vinyls. I decided to do an accent nail on my ring finger to make the look a little more intriguing.





An InLinkz Link-up

4 comments:

  1. Sååå himla snyggt, jag är sååå nyfiken på nailvinyls, vill verkligen testa. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det här störtgillade jag! Nailvinyls är kul, enkelt och så finns det ju hur många kombinationer som helst att göra med dom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verkligen snyggt och effektfullt! Gillar färgerna tillsammans, den rosa verkligen poppar mot det vita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Den här nail arten gillar jag, jätte snyggt

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...