Tuesday 7 October 2014

Smitten Polish Penny Dreadful


October is one of those months that I really like! It's gorgeous outside and Halloween is soon here. And of course there are a lot of lovely fall polish colections. One of the most anticipated collections for me was Smitten Polish's fall collection. I bought the whole collection and so far I've only shown you Seasonal Lattes. Today I have another polish from the collection to show you, Penny Dreadful.

Penny Dreadful is  copper-y brown jelly with purple undertones and tons of prismatic microglitter. This is the best type of glitter polish! No one does jelly microglitters quite like Noelie. She is an artist, truly! I love the colour of this one. it's perfect for fall. An amazing colour that suits probably every skintone. The glitter adds lots and lots of depth. 
The pictures are taken in direct sunlight.  






The formula was good, it's not gloopy at all even though the amount of glitter is huge. Two coats gave full coverage and they self leveled perfectly. It dires quickly to a matte, quite rough finish. Two coats of top coat made the finish shiny and smooth.
What you see in the pitures are two coats of Smitten Polish Penny Dreadful, one coat of Nail Pattern Blodness Glitter Food and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

3 comments:

  1. Åhhh sååå underbar! Jag är glad att jag köpte detta också. Sååå ljuvligt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så otroligt vackert lack! Helt underbart höstigt och härligt :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...