Saturday 11 October 2014

OPI You're So Vain-illa


Hi guys! I hope you're having a ovely weekend so far. Today I'm going to show you OPI You're so Vain-illa from the Icons of Happiness collection. 

You're so Vain-illa  is a light beige creme. I really like this colour. I'm no big fan of nudes in general but they are amazing to wear after a long period of nothing but glitter and holo. This one feels elegant and crisp. It's vey light but not chalky and definitely not a bright white. It's not a polish I'll wear often but it''s definitely one I will wear again.





The formula was good. I needed three coats for full opacity. The first two coats were quite streaky but a third  coat made the finish opaque. the polish dries to a super shiny finish.
What you see in the pictures are three coats of OPI You're so Vain-illa and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...