Friday 24 October 2014

Glam Polish Deathly Holo

Hey guys!
It's Holo Friday today! Since it's soon Halloween I'd like to show you a lovely Halloween polish. This is Glam Polish Deathly Holo.

Deathly Holo is a blackened eggplant purple with iridescent glass flecks. It's stunning! I really like the glass flecks which are more prominent in the shadow. So the polish is never boring. I find that some holos are a bit grey-ish in the shadow but when glass flecks or other types of shimmer are added the polish is gorgeous all the time. The glass flecks also add a lot of depth. Another amazing Glam.

The only down side to this polish is that it was a limited edition exclusive for MeiMei's Signatures. Only 30 bottles were made and all of them are numbered. This bottle is number 14.

The holo is stronger in real life than in my pictures.I think my camera freaked out a bit by all the sparkle.




The formula was good. Two coats gave full coverage and the polish dried quickly. The finish becomes semi-matte so top coat is needed.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of Glam Polish Deathly Holo and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

2 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...