Tuesday 28 October 2014

Enchanted Polish May 2014

Hey guys! It's soon Halloween and I still haven't showed you a proper orange. I think it's time to change that! Today I'll show you Enchanted Polish May 2014.

May 2014 is a coppery orange holographic. It's beautiful! It has some golden undertones that I really like. I don't find this very unique though. I have a few orange holos and most of them are very similar to this one. I do like it but the fact is that I'm a bit disappointed in this polish. Yes, it's beautiful but I usually find Enchanted Polish to be much more special. It's perfect for Halloween though!
 




The formula was alright. A bit thick. Two coats gave full coverage. The polish dried quickly and the finish became smoth and shiny.
What you see in the pictues are two coats of Enchanted Polish May 2014 and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...