Friday 17 October 2014

Enchanted Polish Flashing Lights

It's Holo Friday! I have something super sparkly for you today, Enchanted Polish Flashing Lights.

Flashing Lights is a mix of ulta fine micro glitters and more "regular" sized gloden holographic glitter in a clear base. It's amazing and super sparkly. Probably one of the most intense glitter polishes I've ever seen. My camera totally freaked out and it's much more sparkly in real life than in my pictures. It's crazy! I'm definitely going to wear this on New Years. 





The formula was good. A little thick but it's a glitter after all. Applications was easy. it covered in two coats. I'm so glad this contains two types of glitter. The micro glitters give coverage and the bigger gitter just adds depth. It dries fairly textured. Two coats of top coat are needed to make the finish shiny and smooth.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of Enchanted Polish Flashing Lights and two coats of Pretty Serious Aqua Coat.

5 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...