Saturday 11 October 2014

Cirque Arcane Fire


When I went to New York I bought a lot of Cirque polishes at International Playground. Most of them are samples but I did buy some from their collection.  I have Cirque Arcane Fire to show you tonight. It feels good to have so much time that I can actually write two blog posts in a day.

Arcane Fire is a maroon polish filled with golden shimmer. This should be right up my alley but it's not. It's very pretty but I had so high expectations and they were not met. I wish the shimmer was more prominent and that the colour was a bit more red.  I've seen a lot of swatches of it and thought I'd love it it but it's not what I thought it'd be.
The polish is scented and I don't like the smell of lavender, but the scent is not as bad as in most of Cirque's polish.





The formula, however, was good. Two coats gave full coverage. It dries quickly but the finish becomes semi-matte. It needs top coat to become super shiny.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of Cirque Arcane Fire and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

4 comments:

  1. It's absolutely gorgeous *feeling a bit envious* - great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag älskar det, och är så glad för mitt, men jag har som vanligt inte hunnit använda det..haha...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag tycker det ser jättefint ut och att det luktar lavender gör ju inte saken sämre. En av mina favoritdofter. Skulle absolut kunna tänka mig detta. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...