Monday 11 August 2014

Smitten Polish Radiant Orchid


Hi fellow polish lovers. Today I have Smitten Polish Radiant Orchid to show you.

Radiant Orchid is a dark orchid purple with a linear holo effect. Noelie is a true wizard. An actual wizard, I tell you. Yu can't seriously make a polish this gorgeous without a little magic. This will definitely make my top 20 this year. It's probably one of the most stunning purples I've ever seen. It's just amazing. I really don't know what else to say about it. The colour is beautiful and the holographic effect is, as the name suggests, radiant!
A perfect orchid holo!



The formula is impeccable. Three thin coats give full coerage. As most of Smitten's holos this one is alo a little sheer. But it doesn't bother me since three coats aren't really that many. It dries quickly and the finish becomes shiny. Top coat won't affect the holo.

What you see in the pictures are three coats of Smitten Polish Radiant Orchid and one coat of  Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

4 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...