Monday 21 July 2014

Smitten Polish Himalayan Blue Poppy

It should be Blue Monday but Tove is on vacation! I haven't participated in forever. and now when I finally can, there is no official Blue Monday. I'm going to show you a blue anyway! The polish I'll show you today is Smitten Polish Himalayan Blue Poppy.

Himalayan Blue Poppy is sky blue creme polish with a subtle holo graphic effect. It was released with Smitten Polish Showers an Flowers Spring 2014 Collection. Isn't this a beauty? It screams spring and summer to me. The colour suits my skin tone really well. It actually looks like I have a tan!
I love the subtle holo effect.It gives the polish so much more depth and makes it so much more interesting. it's just stunning.
The pictures are taken in direct sunlight. 

And about my nails. They're way too long. I don't know what happened. They grow so freaking fast. And I don't have a nail file. I've accidentally broken all of mine. So bear with me, I will go and buy a new file and shorten my nails a little bit. 





 The formula is good. The polish applies easily and it's self leveling. Two coats gave full coverage. The polish dries quickly and shiny, but becomea a bit shinier with TC. TC will not dull the holo effect. 
What you see in the picture are two cots of Smitten Polish Himalayan Blue Poppy and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.





1 comment:

  1. Jättefint lack! Och fina naglar har du också, jag skulle nog aldrig lyckas få sådär långa naglar, mina är alldeles för mjuka och sköra.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...