Saturday 5 July 2014

ILNP Masquerade


Long time, no write.I had a lovely holiday in Malta. I did nothing but hang on the beach and dive. The waters there are crystal clear! When I got home I started my summer job. I haven't really had time to do anything else than that. This is the first time in two weeks that I've actually had the time to sit down and blog. 
The polish I'm showing you today is ILNP Masquerade.

Masquerade is a multichromatic polish that shifts from green, gold, red and purple. The two most prominent colours are green and purple but the others can be seen at most times. 
This is gorgeous. I love mutlichromes. I think it's so fun with the colour shifts. It's like four polishes in one. Love it. With that said. I like this polish. A lot. But I think ILNP has many other, even prettier multichromes, for example Siren, Peace and Nostalgia




The formula is good. It's a bit tricky to apply. it's one of those polishes where brush strokes are super visible in the finish. if your quick and don't drag the plish arounf to much on the nails there should be less bruh strokes visible.  Otherwise the formula is good. Three thin coats give full coverage and the polish dries quickly. The finish becomes shiny.
What you see in the ictures are three coats of ILNP Masquerade and one coat of Pretty Serious Crustal Coat.

2 comments:

  1. Älskar ILNP:s multikromer! Har inte Masquerade, men det ser ut som ett lack värt att skaffa. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hjälp vad snyggt detta var, tog andan ur mej helt ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...