Tuesday 10 June 2014

LilypadLacquer Lemony


I'm back on the blogging track! At least for now. I can't promise you anything while I start my new summer job in a few weeks. Until then I'll blog frequently.
Today  I have LilypadLacquer Lemony to show. These pictures have been in my Blogger archive since April so I thought it was time to dust them off and shed some light on them.

Lemony is a pastel yellow creme with a subtle holo. The holographic effect is a bit camera shy, it's much more prominent in real life. As you probably already know I love yellows. They are just a few that go well with my skin tone and I believe this is one of those few. This is fairly easy to wear. It doesn't make my fingers look too yellow-ish, which is very much appreciated.
The pitures are taken in direct sunlight. 





The formula is good. Three coats gave ful coverage. The first coat was very streaky but the second and third coat evened that out.  The finish becomes shiny and the pollish dries fairly fast.
What you see in the pictures are three coats of LilypadLacquer Lemony and one coat of Seche Vite.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...