Thursday 29 May 2014

Vivid Lacquer Pick Your Portal


Hello! I'm definitely back in this blogging business. Who seriously believed that I would ever get back to posting at least one post per day again. I can sadly say that I had lost my hopes about it. But inspiration struck and what can I say, blogging is extremely fun again. So let's look at a fun polish today,Vivid Lacquer Pick Your Portal.

Pick Your Portal is a white jelly with sky blue and orange glitters. I've had this in my stash forever. At least it feels like that. It is one of those polishes  you buy because it looks so pretty but it stays unused in your Helmer forever. I think I bought this almost a year ago from Edgy Polish. By that time I had wanted it for quite the time after seeing a beautiful swatch of it. Who swatched it? I seriously can't remember. But since the day it arrived it has been unused. Until the other day when I felt these great urge to wear it. So thats what I did.
I paired it up with Essie Butler Please and Essie Meet me at Sunset and I love the combination. The glitters pop agaist the white jelly base and paired with the blue index nail and orange pinky it looks so fun and pretty.





The formula was good. It's a jelly so it's sheer. I used three coats for this mani and as you can see there's still some VNL. It didn't bother me but I think if you're one of those who are allergic to VNL you'd probably want a fourth coat or layer it over a white base. The polish dries quickly and to a fairly smooth finish.
What you see in the pictures are three coats o Vivid Lacquer Pick Your Portal, two coats of Essie Butler Please, two coats of Essie Meet me at Sunset, and one coat of Seche Vite.

3 comments:

  1. Åh,Pick Your Portal ser UNDERBART ut! Precis min typ av lack. Det åker upp på önskelistan. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tycker det e så snyggt med mjölkiga lack som de e glitter i

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...