Monday 26 May 2014

Too Fancy Lacquer This Love is Smokin' Hot


Well, well, well. What is this? Am I back in business? Yes, I am! So let's start off with a holo, shall we. What do you say about Too Fancy This Love is Smokin' Hot? I say yes!

Too Fancy This Love is Smokin' Hot is a bright, hot pink with a subte holo effect. This is super bright and super pink. I haven't been the biggest fan of pink for a long, long period of time. At least ten years! Before those ten years I loved pink. Now the colour is growing on me and I like it more and more. Especially this kind och bright, barbie pink. It was my favourite colour 15 years ago, so why wouldn't I like it now?
The only issue I had with this polish is actually the brush. The brush was a complete mess. It was in such a bad condition that I couldn't even trim it with a pair of scissor without just cutting the whole thing off. Very unlike Too Fancy who's polishes usually are the top of the line. Four out of seven polishes from the last pre-order had this awful brush, which was a big let down for me. Otherwise I love the colour, the holo and the formula.





The formula was good. It would have been incredibly easy to apply if it wasn't for that horrible brush. Two coats gave full coverage. It dries quickly and the finish becomes shiny.
What you see in the pictures are two cats of Too Fancy This Love is Smokin' Hot and one coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...