Tuesday 27 May 2014

LilypadLacquer Red Pearl


Hello!
My day has been incredibly busy. I've packed for the weekend and done a lot of school work. I finally had time sit down and write a post. So what do I show you? LilypadLacquer Red Pearl. It's actually what's on my nails right now.

Red Pearl is a gray polish with a light red, almost pink sheen to it and it has a strong linear holographic effect. Yes, there's a lot going on and yes, it's so beautiful! I love the red shimmer. It's much more visible in real life. It made my camera freak out a little. I really tried to capture it but this was the best I could do.
What I really like about this polish is that it looks beautiful in both sunlight and in the shadow. in direct sunlight, actually whenever any light hit your nails, you get to see the gorgeous holo effect and in the shadow you get to see the red shimmer.


The formula was amazing. It's so easy to apply that it basically applies it self. Three coat gave full coverage, so yes, it's a bit sheer. It dries rather quickly and the finish become very shiny.
What you see in the pictures are three coats of LilypadLacquer Red Pearl and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...