Tuesday 6 May 2014

LilypadLacquer A Bolt Out of the Blue

 Once again I've gone M.I.A. This time because I have so much school work to do. My second year at Uni is coming to an end and I have lots and lots to do. But it makes the blog suffer. Not to worry though. I still love to blog about polish, it's not just on the top of my list of priorities. today I had the time though and I'd like to show you LilypadLacquer A Bolt Out of the Blue.

A Bolt Out of the Blue is a cobalt blue polish with a subtle holographic effect. This. Is. Gorgeous. I love this shade of intense coblat blue. It always works and it's especially lovely when it's this brighter shade of cobalt.  The holo effect is very, very subtl. It's visible but it doesn't take over the colour. The most amazing part about this polish is the gorgeous blue coour and not the holo effect.






The formula is a dream! It's like butter. Smooth, creamy and super easy to apply. Two coats gave full coverage and the polish dries quickly. The finish becomes shiny but not incredibly so.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of LilypadLacquer A Bolt Out of the Blue and one coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat.

4 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...