Friday 18 April 2014

Dry Brush Easter Mani

Happy Easter everyone!

I'm visiting my boyfriend's family during the holiday. I just wanted to show you my easter mani real quick. I did a dry brush mani with several Colors by Llarowe polishes. I love dry brush manicures. They are so easy to do and the result is always gorgeous. The Colors by Llarowe I've used for this mani are: Woodstock, Lucy I'm Home, It's Shocking, Orange Crush, Young Turks, Moijto and Young Grasshoppa. 
The pictures are taken in the shadow to show off the colours a bit better, but that way the lovely holo effect doesn't show. You just have to imagine this as superholo and colourful. 


2 comments:

  1. Galet fin! Älskar alla färgerna tillsammans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. The colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...